Membership Applicant Invitation
2021 Intellenet Conference
Las Vegas, NV | March 22 – 25, 2021
Thank you for your interest in INTELLENET membership. The information requested in this online application is to verify your qualifications. INTELLENET Bylaws require members to be licensed in the state(s) in which they operate, meet host country business requirements if outside the US, and/or undergo a limited background investigation prior to approval.
Membership prerequisites include a minimum of ten (10) years of verifiable investigative experience and recommendation for membership by an active member in good standing. Additional information and requirements are set forth in the application below.
Within the application, under the caption “Investigative Specialties,” please be prepared to identify your top three specialized skills, certifying that you possess the education, training or hands-on experience to be qualified in the skill(s) selected. We also maintain a list of foreign language capability at S-4/R-4 or higher level, so please list all that apply (English is understood by all members.) We also ask all members to provide a resume in a specified format for easy reference when project inquiries are fielded by Intellenet headquarters.
Please note the Bylaws and two separate Codes of Conduct/Ethics are contained herein for your review and acceptance. The Conduct Code pertains to standards between members and the Ethics Code to Clients.
This invitation is valid for 30 days. Membership opportunity is offered only once.
A one-time non-refundable application fee of $25.00 and the annual dues ($150.00) is needed to complete the online application. Applicants may pay online by credit/debit card or if preferred, a check, drawn on a US bank, or money order may be mailed to Intellenet at P.O. Box 350, Gladwyne, PA 19035. Note: you will need to identify your payment method prior to completing the online application below.
INTELLENET MEMBERSHIPS ARE ON A CALENDAR YEAR BASIS.
The International Intelligence Network — INTELLENET — is a not-for-profit world-wide network of investigators and security consultants. Our selective membership is restricted to individuals with extensive experience in law enforcement, investigations, intelligence, or private security. We offer an assortment of diversified services, and operational scopes are virtually unlimited throughout the U.S. and abroad. Our members represent some of the finest investigators available in the world. Many are retired or former government agents from the highest echelons of both military and civilian elements. Regardless of client needs — regional, national or international –INTELLENET members provide unique services to corporations, law firms, families, individuals and foreign allies. Intellenet key principles are professionalism, discretion and confidentiality. A complete list of members in our professional security alliance is available through the Member Locator page of the INTELLENET website. Locate a member anytime by searching specific topics or geographically by using the map tool – searchable topics include personal names, countries, states, cities or metropolitan areas, specialized skills and foreign languages.
INTELLENET operates as a close knit association. We are an alliance of experienced professional investigators adhering to a set of By-Laws and a Code of Conduct that stress ethical, professional and expert conduct. Member capabilities, reputations and accomplishments are sustained by membership in INTELLENET. Multi-faceted skills are acquired or enhanced by many seminars, conventions and training experiences available through INTELLENET activities and other related associations.
INTELLENET members number over 600, with at least one agent in every U.S. state. Additionally, INTELLENET has members in more than 70 foreign countries with affiliates throughout the entire world — North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, the Middle East, the Far East, Australia, etc.
The INTELLENET Supplimental Support List which is also available on our website contains a list of seasoned and highly qualified specialists in their fields of expertise including forensic expertise who are available to assist Intellenet members.
INTELLENET Membership Application Instructions & Requirements
- All Applicants MUST be recommended by an active member.
- All Applicants MUST possess at least 10 Years’ Experience – Significant former, verifiable experience in investigations. (List details under Investigative History.)
- All Applicants MUST meet licensing and business requirements in the state/country of operation. (Be prepared to upload or physically mail appropriate documents.)
- All Applicants MUST carry minimum insurance (General Liability and Errors and Omissions) in amount of $1,000,000 (one million dollars) and/or be bonded where required. (Again, be prepared to upload or physically mail these documents.)
- Application fee of $175.00 (drawn on a US bank) must accompany application. Fee includes $150.00 for first year of membership. (Online payment preferred, check or money order (drawn on US Bank) acceptable.)
- All provisions of the Bylaws and Code of Conduct/Ethics must be acknowledged as read, understood and accepted.
- The scope of the background investigation will be of sufficient depth to verify currency of PI license (if applicable), financial stability, reputation, moral and ethical character.
- Any record of felony convictions or misdemeanor conviction involving crimes of moral turpitude may result in disapproval of application.
- Intellenet has established an Arbitration Board to address member complaints (See Bylaws).
- Please feel free to contact Intellenet HQ at (734) 320-9240 or email: email@example.com if you have any questions or desire additional information before completing this online application.
To complete this online application enter all data requested below, review and include an acknowledgement of the By Laws, Codes of Conduct/Ethics; copies of your license, insurance and bond if applicable and provide payment.