2021 Annual INTELLENET Conference
March 22 – 25, 2021
Las Vegas, NV
Monday, March 22 –
Thursday, March 25, 2021
3700 W. Flamingo Road
Las Vegas, NV 89103
2021 Annual INTELLENET Conference
Monday, March 22 – Thursday, March 25, 2021
Rio All-Suites Hotel and Casino | Las Vegas, NV
We are pleased to announce the 2021 Annual Conference is scheduled to take place March 22 – 25, 2021 at the Rio All-Suites Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada!
We are looking forward to being able to gather again soon and Educational Training Director, Jeff Stein, is planning another exceptional lineup of programs and speakers for 2021 with at least 18 CEU’s available for those that attend all sessions. The recently renovated Rio All-Suites hotel will be a perfect venue for our conference with a daily hotel rate of only $69.00 ($49.00 suite rate plus a $20 resort fee) per night!
All rooms are suites at Rio Hotel Suites & Conference Center, so reserve your suite now and plan to arrive early because the conference begins first thing Monday morning with 7:30-8:00 am check-in and breakfast.
The incredible $49.00 daily rate is available a few days before and after the conference from March 18 – 29, 2021. Reservations can be made up until the cutoff date of March 1, 2021 or until the room block is full, whichever comes first. Don’t be left out, reserve now! Note: A one-night deposit is required with reservation and can be refunded if changes or cancellations are made at least 72 hours before arrival date, according to the hotel website.
Conference Registration is open!
Register now or by 12/31/2020 to receive a $51 discount for early registration!
The conference registration fee includes two breakfasts, one lunch, two dinners (Welcome Buffet Dinner on Monday, March 22nd and Gala Sit Down Dinner on Wednesday, March 24th), coffee/tea/juice/water daily, plus nightly hospitality suite with beverages, and related conference charges on a cost recoverable basis.
A full or partial refund may be issued if registration is cancelled on or before March 7, 2021. After March 7, 2021, conference registration fees are nonrefundable.
Session Topics and Presenters
– ALIVE: Active Shooter Survival Training, presented by Michael Julian
– Board Accredited Investigator (BAI) Program, presented by John Gaspar
– “Cases That Can Land You in Jail”, presented by Kelly Riddle
– Cellular Data Records – What can a persons Cellphone Data Records tell us and can the records tell where a person was? Presented by Daniel Loper
– Cellular Forensics – What can a persons Cellphone tell a forensic investigator about the person? Presented by Daniel Loper
– Ethics, presented by Kitty Hailey
– Forensics Role in the Investigative Process (Interviews and Interrogations), presented by John Gaspar & Anthony Luizzo
– Fraud Cases and Lessons learned, presented by Bernhard Maier
– Kidnapping, presented by Eric Flores
– Legislative Updates, presented by Bruce Hulme / Nicole Gray
– Marketing your business to make money, presented by Kelly Riddle
– Security / Security Consulting in Central America, presented by Toms Cseh
– Utilizing OSINT for Tactical Investigations – This class will demonstrate newest search techniques, boolean searches and social media research sources to help identify actionable intelligence. Presented by Michele Stuart
– Panel # 1 and Panel #2 of International Investigators: Discussing overseas/international perspective on investigations and what can and cannot be done in their respective countries
As new conference details become available, they will be posted here, so check back often for the most up-to-date information.
Intellenet is a Licensed Educational Training Academy certified by the Texas Department of Public Safety, #Y04081001.